Welcome to your client portal
FILE YOUR TAX RETURN
- (1) Click on "File Document button" to begin.
- (2) Click on "fill out forms online".
- (3) Fill out the personal & dependent information forms.
- (4) Fill out the health insurance form under "additional questions".
- (5) If you live or lived in a state other than Florida, fill out the state residency form under "additional questions".
- (6) Fill out all other income, deduction, and tax credit forms that apply to you. If you would prefer to upload these forms please return to your client portal, click on "File Document" and then click on "upload a file from disk".
- (7) Select and complete your refund and payment options in the "wrap-up" section.
- (8) On all forms, if a required item does not apply to you then enter either "0" or "n/a" in the box for that item.
- (9) A tax accountant will now prepare your tax return. Watch the "updates" section in your client portal for prompts and updates from your tax accountant.
- (10) If you have questions at any time during the preparation process, you may submit them in our Income Tax Q&A forum, email us at clientservice@TaxStarzTampa.com, or call us at 813-753-9064.
- (1) In the first submission box, enter the amount of revenue your business has earned. If your business has more than one stream of revenue then enter the total earned from each activity to track them separately.
- (2) In the second submission box, tell us about any new assets that you acquired for your business. List each asset, the month and year during which you purchased it, and it's cost.
- (3) In the third submission box, enter your expense information. List each expense item along with the amount you paid.
- (4) Tax Starz will track your information received from submission boxes 1 through 3 and then use it to complete your tax return the following January.
- (5) If you prefer to upload your income & expense information and allow us to do the organization and bookkeeping for you, then upload your receipts & bank statements by clicking on "upload a file from disk" below the third submission box.
ACCESS YOUR COMPLETED RETURNS
Done and don't show me this again
- (1) Scroll down below "online bookkeeper".
- (2) Click on the item you wish to view.